This is just a short article, and without the level of insight which my Torah study article had (I hope) but I wrote it shortly before Gimmel Tammuz wanting to spread the word about the Rebbe’s 10 point mitzvah campaign. The mitzvot are;
1. Lighting Shabbes Candles- Women and girls only.
2. Putting on Tefillin- Men only.
3. Affixing Mezuzot- Scrolls on your doorposts.
4. Torah- Daily Torah study.
5. Tzedakah- Giving to charity daily.
6. Seforim- Accquiring holy books.
7. Kashrut- Keeping Kosher.
8. Ahavas Yisroel- Loving your fellow.
9. Chinuch- Jewish education for your children.
10. Taharat HaMishpacha- Laws of family purity.
Following the Yahrzeit on Shabbes, I strongly reccomend that everyone chooses a mitzvah and heads over to Chabad.org to research it!